Race-Gender Activists and Parental Responsibility
The Critical Race Theory/Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity postmodern founder’s pronouncements denying science alongside rationality itself, were on full display at UCONN’s gender activism symposium which questioned parental rights. Likewise, so was CRT’s utopian “equity hierarchy” now comprised of race and gender intersectionalities.
The CRT assertion that a children’s skin color identifies them as angry victims or an irredeemable morally inferior people, remains morally repugnant. Anti-racist Ibram Kendi–specifically cited in CRT federal funding, adds that all whites, by virtue of their skin color, need to be punished in the future, due to their undeserved “white privilege.” Incredibly, even the inherent danger of propagating this racist gibberish is eclipsed by CRT’s evolving sexual doctrine. In this vein presenters at UCONN failed to cite the inappropriateness of:
1. Acting in polar opposition to public health agencies in England, Finland, Sweden, Hungary, Poland, France, and Bulgaria which have all but discontinued “Gender affirmation” protocols. They note that these protocols–scientifically illiterate in themselves, also ignore scientifically valid and replicated research that concludes that the vast majority of children, outgrow sexual confusion absent ideological provocation.
2. The belief, that one can change their sex via drugs and the removal of human organs. This belief belies millennia of biological science, has rolled back feminism by destroying women’s sports, and the dignity of women themselves now coerced to expose themselves and be exposed to naked biological men.
3. The ideology’s inability to reconcile the necessary sexual mutilation of children with their coexisting belief that one’s sexuality is “fluid” and can frequently change.
4. Pornographic, intellectually objectionable, yet secret curriculum that contends that children are merely “assigned” their sex, while simultaneously encouraging children through special clubs, a special flag, praise, and the exploited teenage need for acceptance, to consider CRT’S artificial 106 sexual identity categories;
5. Forbidding any explanation for a child’s sexual confusion except the ideology’s preconceived (and previously never-discovered) “rapid onset sexual dysphoria.”
6. Non-mental health employees targeting children by decreeing that their given name is a “dead name,” assigning a different name and pronouns, and instructing children not to reveal these sexual secrets to parents.
7. Secretly drugging children with puberty blockers and cross sex hormones (with unknown health effects), knowing that the influence of these drug’s alongside environmental encouragement, leave very few children capable of avoiding sexually mutilation;
8. Ignoring the 35,000 statistical cohort of victims. These were disproportionately girls apparently suffering from social contagion and autistic children. They now seek the impossible;-“de-transitioning.”
9. Stifling debate by repeatedly labeling questioning parents as “haters, homophobes, transphobes… and/or terrorists.”
10. Ignoring the mission of education. The U.S. academic rating has dropped from 1st globally, to 26th,
Parental responsibilities now are (1) ensuring respect for sexual minorities evinced by professional scientific treatments consistent with evolving world standards, not activists’ ideology; (2) mitigating the damage to the victims left in this ideology’s wake; and (3) finding ways to forgive those responsible for the incalculable damage. Parental oversight is critical.
Michael D. Breen Ph.D.